Information Collection and Use
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
Except in providing the Services, when we otherwise have your permission, or under the circumstances below, we do not share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated third parties.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information.
We may share aggregated information that does not include personally identifiable information and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personally identifiable information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your personally identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may also provide your personally identifiable information to the operators of the third party services and websites through which our Services may be accessed. We will share your personally identifiable information with such third parties for the limited purpose of enabling and completing transactions you enter into via the Services.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
Artificial Intelligence + cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Artificial Intelligence + or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Artificial Intelligence + may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete the information you provide us by contacting us. If you would like us to remove your information from our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record.
The Services are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a member is under the age of 13 and has provided us with Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete such information from our files.
We take precautions — including technical, administrative and physical measures — to safeguard your information. We use technical safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. Your account information including email address is located on a secured server behind a firewall. We authorize access to personally identifiable information, including email addresses, only for those employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Your personal data may be transferred abroad to third-party companies belonging or outside the European Union for the purposes stated above. Whenever data is transferred to States outside the European Union, said States shall guarantee an adequate level of protection, based on a specific decision of the European Commission or, alternatively, the recipient shall have a contractual obligation to protect data adopting an adequate and comparable level of protection to that provided under the GDPR.
Retention of personal data
Personal data shall be retained for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed. Personal data shall be retained for the full duration of the contract which you have entered into and for a subsequent period:
- within the periods established under prevailing legislation;
- within the periods established under legislation, including secondary legislation, which require data to be kept (for example tax returns);
- within the period necessary for protecting the rights of the data controller in the event of any disputes arising concerning performance;
- Personal data collected and processed for profiling shall be retained for a maximum period of ten (10) years, at the end of which they shall be automatically deleted and rendered permanently anonymous.
Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller can be reached at: [email protected] or Artificial Intelligence + headquarters at 185 Hall St, 1115, Brooklyn, New York 11205, United States, to the attention of the Data Controller.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be reached at: [email protected] or Artificial Intelligence +’s headquarters at 185 Hall St, 1115, Brooklyn, New York 11205, United States, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
Data subject rights
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you are entitled, also in relation to profiling, to:
- access your personal data;
- request your personal data to be corrected;
- revoke, at any time, consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data;
- request your personal data to be deleted;
- receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to send your data to another data controller;
- oppose the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing or profiling purposes;
- obtain restriction on the processing of personal data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- receive a notification whenever there is a personal data breach;
- request information about:
- the purposes of processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, specifically, whenever data have been sent to recipients in third countries or international organizations and the existence of adequate guarantees;
- the period personal data shall be retained;
- whenever data have not been collected from the data subject, all information regarding their origin.
You may exercise these rights and/or obtain further information about personal data processing, by sending a notification: via e-mail to: [email protected] or Artificial Intelligence +’s headquarters at 185 Hall St, 1115, Brooklyn, New York 11205, United States, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
A customer’s personal data may be transferred to third-party companies in States outside the European Union, for the purposes stated above. Whenever data is transferred to States outside the European Union, said States shall guarantee an adequate level of protection, based on a specific decision of the European Commission or, alternatively, the recipient shall have a contractual obligation to protect data adopting an adequate and comparable level of protection to that provided under the GDPR. Effective: October 14, 2022 Copyright 2022 Artificial Intelligence +