Introduction: The Age of Artificial Intelligence.
The Age of Artificial Intelligence: Steven S. Gouveia is the host of an international documentary with the participation of international experts on Artificial Intelligence where he interviews prominent academic researchers from all over the world to discuss topics such as autonomous weapons, sex robots, autonomous cars, the problems of transparency and social media, the ethics of big data, the role of governments and democracy regarding technological development, artificial creativity, emulation of the human brain, machine consciousness, technological immortality, technological unemployment and universal basic income, and a lot more.
Also Read: AI disrupting trucking industry
Also Read: Robotic Surgery
The list of researchers that are part of the documentary is the following:
– Peter Singer (Princeton, USA / Melbourne, Australia);
– Paul Thagard (Waterloo University, Canada);
– Shoji Nagataki (Chukyo University, Japan);
– Hajo Greif (Technical University of Munich, Germany);
– David Harris Smith (McMaster University, Canada);
– Pii Telaviki (University of Helsinki, Finland);
– Sabina Leonelli (University of Exter, England);
– Francesca Minerva (Warwick University, England);
– Fabio Fossa (University of Turin, Italy)
– Wulf Loh (University of Tübingen, Germany)
– Shawn Kaplan (Adelphi University, USA)
– Radu Uszkai (Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania)
– Joshua Jowitt (Newcastle University, England).
How Far is Too Far? | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E1
Healed through A.I. | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E2
Using A.I. to build a better human | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E3
Love, art and stories: decoded | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E4
The ‘Space Architects’ of Mars | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E5
Will a robot take my job? | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E6.
Saving the world one algorithm at a time | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E7
How A.I. is searching for Aliens | The Age of A.I. | S1 | E8.